Thursday, December 6, 2018


Tell yourself every morning. 
"I am enough" "I am enough" 
No pain has the ability to stop me... No sorrow has the ability to divert me... No hurdle has the ability to change my mind... 
I AM enough... I AM enough... Shivoham shivoham.... ॐ - #AcharyaPratishtha

#Mokshayatan #Yog #Sansthan
#MokshayatanYogashram
#AcharyaPratishtha
Acharya Pratishtha
Pratishtha Sharma
Pratishtha Saraswat
#PratishthaSharma
#PratishthaSaraswat
#IndianYoga
#TraditionalYoga
Indian Yoga, Traditional Yoga, Yoga Course, #YogaCourse, Authentic yoga, #AuthenticYoga , Clasiscal Yoga, #ClassicalYoga , Yogis, #Yogis, #IndianYogini, Indian yogini, Beautiful yogini, #beautifulYogini, Youngest Yoga guru, #YoungestYogaGuru, Swami Bharat Bhushan, #Swami Bharat Bhushan , Saharanpur, #Saharanpur, 

No comments: