Saturday, September 19, 2009

WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ACHARYAA PRATISHTHA



‘You are not only the youngest but the best.’
- H.H.APJ Abul Kalam, President Of India


‘Oh God ! She is too young.’
-Sushma Swaraj
Minister of information & broadcasting, Govt.Of India


‘A novel effort to preserve the classical & Cultural heritage of India.’
- Jagmohan
Minister of tourism & culture, Govt. Of India


‘I can see the cultural talent & spirituality in Pratishtha inherited from her family. Blessings and Good luck.’
- ‘Padma Shri’ Ruskin Bond, Writer


Pratishtha is too mature at such a young age.’
- Swadesh Deepak, Writer


‘I can see a multi dimension talent in this young girl’
- Nawaz Deobandi, Poet


‘You know how to spell bound your audience.’
- Isabele ana, Israel

‘I love India because of you and your yoga teachings my Guru.’
- Kenichiro Toyofuku, First secretary, Japan embassy

‘I never knew yoga can be so interesting.’

- Shimtz, Monk

‘I have never found a yoga teacher like you.’ - Helga, Iceland embassy

‘I was in another world when I practiced your meditation.’
- Asahiko, Japanese student

‘I never knew my body is a temple and my soul is the only God, thanks a lot for letting me know this though your wonderful teachings. I wish to give birth to my baby at this holy land of India only.’
- Yuka, Japan


‘I never know yoga can be so scientific.’
- Christia Germyn, Yoga Teacher, Canada

‘I met and spoke to my dead mother while practicing your meditation.’
- Kavita, Beauty Therapist

‘You are my ideal, I always wish to be like you.’
- Shikha, Student from Bhopal

‘ Acharyaa ji’s words have fire which provides a new enthusiasm.’
- Karvaris, student from Aligrah



‘I’m greatful to Acharyaa ji for changing my life with her meditations’
-Mukulini, Student from Jammu

‘ Youngest Yoga teacher.’
- Nick, Britain

‘Never seen a person with such a lot of energy like acharyaa.’
- Natasha, Sweden

‘I love my guru she never called me LINDY, she always called me HINDI, she is full of humor she is master of life.’
- Lindy, America
.
“Yogiraj and Natraj Pratishtha Sharma is the special combination of two great sciences of India Yoga Dance. There is a dancing rhythm in her yogic discourses and a yogi’s skill in her dance performances.”
-Bhopal Chronicle

“She has the skill to spell bound the audience and travel straight into their minds through her deep spiritual interaction in her meditation sessions.”
-Hindustan Times

“Talented Pratishtha trained under acclaimed Guru, presents a quality of response into her presentation.”
- The Hindu

“She has a breathless quality of unceasing speed giving her viewers a brain fag.”
- The Hindu

No comments: